IMD, Private Wealth Management Strats, Analyst, New York
- Job id
- New York
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesGoldman Sachs is a world-class provider of wealth management solutions for high-net-worth individuals, their families, and foundations. The private wealth management team helps our clients build and preserve their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, providing access to innovating investment ideas and opportunities, developing customized investment strategies, and offering a full array of wealth management services, including private banking, trust, and estate services.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) division is looking for a Strategist to join the team. Strategists in PWM use quantitative techniques, technology, and industry knowledge to develop solutions for the business across all major regions of the world. Projects typically span multiple asset classes and products and entail extensive interaction with the division’s clients, marketers, salespeople, portfolio managers, traders, and senior management.
• Designing customized hedging and investment strategies for high-net-worth individuals
• Developing and maintaining risk management and investment tools across multiple asset classes for portfolio managers and traders.
• Generating risk analysis for senior management
• Providing quantitative rationale & analysis to market structured products and managed investment strategies to clients
Basic Qualifications• Strong communications skills are essential.
• Strong background in a quantitative discipline
• Programming skills and/or math background are required
• Intelligence, creativity, and problem-solving skills
• A self-starter, should have ability to work independently as well as thrive in a team environment