Technology - GSAM Tech - Analyst/Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesAs an Analyst/Developer within Goldman Sachs Asset Management Technology, the successful candidate will be actively involved in key projects and initiatives that impact the GSAM business worldwide.
Partnering closely with colleagues across technology teams and business users, he/she will focus on ensuring high quality and timely deliverables. The candidate is also expected to have a strong technical background which he/she will effectively leverage in interactions with technology teams spanning globally and in providing support to the GSAM business users based out of Bangalore, Asia, Americas and Europe.
Basic Qualifications- Core Java
- Experience working on multithreaded applications
- Experience on Sybase (or other RDBMS)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be a self-starter and a strong teamplayer
- Have good problem solving & software design skills
- Have good communication skills
- Experience on distributed caching/computing, high volume transaction processing environments a plus
- Prior experience/exposure working in technology projects in financial services an advantage
- Experience working on ORM tools like Hibernate