PWM, Market Solutions Group (MSG), FICC Solutions Group, FX Sales Trader, VP
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Market Solutions Group in PWM delivers customized portfolios and differentiated recommendations for advisory and transactional clients, helping them take advantage of market opportunities and manage a broad spectrum of risks. By combining our market expertise with a client’s investment objectives, the group delivers industry-leading advice and access to the derivative and security markets.
The FICC Solutions Group within MSG is comprised of product specialists who provide investment ideas and trade execution in the fixed income, currency and commodity markets. The professional will work closely with Global Private Wealth Management Advisors, FICC traders, capital markets, and research professionals to deliver the full complement of FICC capabilities to Private Wealth Management clientele. The professional will have daily responsibility for structuring, pricing and trading of Interest Rate Derivatives. The professional also will be a primary point of contact for broader fixed income needs to clients in PWM EMEA.
• Provide derivatives expertise, particularly in foreign exchange to private wealth management clients
• Develop and recommend investment ideas based on a client’s investment objectives, market views and relevant market exposures
• Work in conjunction with fixed income trading, capital markets, research, and strategists to meet client needs
• Work closely with our international team to ensure ideas reach the PWM franchise globally
• Serve as fixed income market professional to Investment Professionals and clients
• Educate Investment Professionals and clients on FICC products and opportunities
Basic Qualifications• Minimum of 8 years of experience in a structuring / trading capacity in foreign exchange
• Expertise in structuring and pricing foreign exchange derivatives
• Excels in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment
• Strong client facing and presentation skills
• Able to evaluate and discuss cross asset opportunities
• Entrepreneurial spirit towards building the business
• Additional language fluency beneficial
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2014. All rights reserved.