Technology - LCA - Securities Compliance Technology Bangalore - Analyst developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a developer with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. The candidate is expected to perform development and support tasks for projects in the Securities Surveillance space. The candidate would work closely with project leads, technical architects and global peer application developers contributing to the overall development and testing of new surveillance applications. The candidate would be part of a support rotation focusing on level 2 and level 3 user and technical issues.
Basic QualificationsTechnical Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- High degree of competency in Object oriented design and analysis
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as jUnit.
- Experience with project development methodologies, preferably agile experience.
- Working knowledge of data structures and manipulating large data sets.
- Familiarity with batch processing.
- Demonstrated history of technical projects having been successfully deployed to production.
- The ability to understand and analyse complex data and flows is critical to this role.
- Candidate must have strong written and very strong verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should demonstrate a positive customer service skills.
- Candidate must exhibit the ability to work well with senior technical leads, business analysts, and the flexibility to work with globally dispersed developers.
- Candidate should be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
Preferred Qualifications- Hands on working knowledge of SQL, in either Sybase IQ or UDB preferred
- Working knowledge of Unix scripting languages such as Python, Perl or shell
- Agile development experience
- One to three years of relevant technical and industry experience – with exposure to sales and trading in Fixed Income and/or Equity related products or experience with trade reporting, trading compliance or regulatory reporting.