Technology - Operations Tech - Treasury and Payment Junior Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesAct as a Junior developer (AD01) on a global team that develops Treasury and Payment technology solutions for the Firm.
• Write, test, debug, and maintain object oriented code written in Java, C# and SQL programming languages and using Eclipse/IntelliJ and MS Visual Studio IDE’s.
• Design and engineer software solutions that act as interfaces to users, perform systematic controls, integrate technology infrastructure components, and provide automated efficiencies to users.
• Effectively interpret business or technical requirements from non-technical or semi-technical requests.
• As a member of a global team, responsible for ensuring that peer‘s code is efficient and functional through cross reviews.
• Create project plans, identify key milestones, and raise critical project issues such as resource needs