- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesGoldman Sachs
Legal and Internal Audit Division-ELIOT
Who we are
Goldman Sachs is leading global investment banking, securities and investment management
firm that provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base
that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net-worth individuals.
Founded in 1869, it is one of the oldest and largest investment banking firms. The firm is
headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Bangalore, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong
Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Job role and responsibilities
•- Perm role within ELIOT team Bangalore covering EMEA region
- Working on an in-house designed e-billing system
- Dealing with internal and external e-billing queries
- Relationship management with Magic Circle law firms
- Regular spend management reporting, using MS Excel and an internal reporting system
- Working with internal GS personnel to clear legal debt
- Assigning legal invoices to the correct departments
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- High level of written communication and excellent verbal communication skills;
- Previous contact with e-billing software preferred though not essential
- Previous banking experience preferred though not essential
- System minded
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Other Languages preferred though not essential
• Atleast 3 years of experience.
• Candidate should be a Graduate.
Skills and abilities:
• Effective team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and proactive problem solving abilities.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanour at all times
• Strong Client service orientation