Technology - FICC Technology - SecDB Analyst Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Mortgage IT team is looking for junior developer (ADO1) to help us in development and enhancements for trade entry and processing systems for Mortgage Securities. The team is responsible for development and maintenance of applications and processes which are used by traders, sales and middle office people to manage trade entry, position and risk management as well as trade flows to settlement and clearing systems
Basic Qualifications- Ability to understand current business flows and functionality
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects from requirements to implementation.
- Ability to provide day to day and EOD systems support
- Ability to work across diverse technologies potentially including Java, LINUX/UNIX, XML, Sybase and SecDB – GS Proprietary development platform.
- Ability to participate and possibly coordinate design and code reviews
- Ability to follow existing standards and architecture"
Preferred Qualifications3+ years experience
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills
Strong Java skills and Object Oriented Analysis/Design skills
Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, including access via C++ or Java
Experience with Java based GUI development a plus
Experience with distributed systems and message-oriented middleware concepts highly desirable
Financial background highly desirable, experience in Mortgage systems a big plus
Knowledge of SecDB/Slang/Odyssey back office a big plus (applies to GS experiences candidates only)"