Technology - HCM & Comp. Accounting Technology - Senior QA Engineer/Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior QA Engineer in HCM, Payroll and Services domain, candidate will work with various App. teams in designing, developing and implementing QA solutions with main focus on Testing Automation. Responsible for creating and maintaining the Functional, Regression and Performance test scripts using Automation Tools.
• Business Management – Helping to ensure delivery of high quality technology solutions to the business within agreed timeframes and budgets. Forming successful partnerships with clients. Having a commercial mindset & understanding how technology solutions can deliver value to the business.
• Communication – Influencing others, communicating clearly and persuasively and building consensus when required. Sharing information appropriately both locally and with the global team, especially with other managers.
• Project Management - Proactively involving key users and project constituents in all stages of projects; communicating status and risks in a direct and open manner; managing project scope and risk; planning and tracking of projects.
• Technical Management – Maintaining awareness of new and existing technologies, architectures and best practices; building relationships with technical experts; balancing engineering with business needs; encouraging flexible and adaptable architectures with appropriate focus on key attributes such as scalability, performance, robustness, extensibility, compatibility, supportability, and reusability."
Basic Qualifications• Minimum 5-8 years in Software Quality Assurance field with strong hands-on experience in Automation testing tools
• Working knowledge of QA Processes and good documentation skills
• Must be experienced in Programming languages, Databases and SQL required
• Strong collaboration skills required; must be a team player (required to work extensively with other teams both locally and globally).
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Good user requirements analysis skills and the ability to build strong user relationships
• Proven track record on delivering projects successfully. Must work well under pressure with the ability to manage multiple deliverables efficiently and effectively.
• Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred QualificationsSlenium, JMeter and Mobile Testing Expertise
Strong interest and skills in automation