Technology- Equity Technology-Java/C++ Developer for Equity Pets System
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesAD01/02 developer in PETS/TES+ space. PETS and TES+ are applications within Equities Technology that handle position keeping, risk checks (RTA, credit checks etc. for all of Asia across different business lines), booking flows into Hydra, and agency futures booking and positioning. This team manages design and development for all of the above requirements and is also responsible for production support for PETS/TES+ as well as Athena Real Time deployments for Asia.
The primary responsibility for developer would include the following:
• Adapt and re-engineer applications to cater to ever increasing transactional volume in the Equities Front Office space
• Address resiliency and capacity issues on these applications
• Enhance existing applications to cater to change in business requirements, market rules and other regulatory requirements
• Enhance applications for operational risk controls
• Maintain and support server-side instances that are used in PETS/TES+ deployments.