Technology - FICC Technology - IRP Operations Technology Bangalore - Analyst Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a strong developer to play a key role in the Interest Rate Products front office technology team. This role requires extensive interaction with our operations business, and will be a great opportunity for a strong junior developer looking to hone their technical skills while increasing their commercial exposure and understanding of an extremely successful trading business. Our teams use both in-house and commercial technologies to implement and enhance systems critical to the Interest Rate Products operations business. These systems include trade entry, external market connectivity and regulatory reporting.
• Development – Build and maintain systems to support the operations business such as trade entry, market connectivity and regulatory reporting. Development will be in Java or in a proprietary language (Slang/SecDb).
• Analysis - Liaise with operations users and other technology groups to determine development requirements, specifications and priorities.
• Support – All members of our development teams rotate through support.
Basic QualificationsTechnical Skills
• Extremely strong technical and analytical skills (we are relatively agnostic to language)
• 3-7 years of professional development experience in an OO language (Java/C++)
• Experience with financial services messaging (FIX/FAST) and fixed income exchange APIs preferred
• First-degree in an analytical subject (CS, Math, Engineering, Finance etc)
Additional Skills Required
• Strong analytical skills and organizational abilities
• Clear and confident communicator
• Highly motivated and intelligent individual with desire to learn complex technology flows and financial product