Technology - FICC Technology - IRP Operations Technology Bangalore - Analyst Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a strong developer to play a key role in the Interest Rate Products front office technology team. This role requires extensive interaction with our operations business, and will be a great opportunity for a strong junior developer looking to hone their technical skills while increasing their commercial exposure and understanding of an extremely successful trading business. Our teams use both in-house and commercial technologies to implement and enhance systems critical to the Interest Rate Products operations business. These systems include trade entry, external market connectivity and regulatory reporting.
• Development – Build and maintain systems to support the operations business such as trade entry, market connectivity and regulatory reporting. Development will be in Java or in a proprietary language (Slang/SecDb).
• Analysis - Liaise with operations users and other technology groups to determine development requirements, specifications and priorities.
• Support – All members of our development teams rotate through support.
Basic QualificationsTechnical Skills
• Extremely strong technical and analytical skills (we are relatively agnostic to language)
• Clear and confident communicator- essential as this role will require interaction with various business leaders and other technology teams
• Strong organizational skills
• Comfortable in a high-pressure work environment