Securities - Equities - PIPG Marketing - Analyst
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Basic QualificationsWe are looking for graduates/ post graduates with atleast 2 years of relevent experience in a similar role.
• High proficiency in use of Microsoft office (Excel and Power Point in particular)
• Basic bond maths
• Eye for detail
• Excel VBA skills would be useful
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Private Investors Product Group (PIPG) is part of the Securities Division and focuses on the creation, market making, distribution and trading of securitized & OTC derivatives and structured funds. Its main client bases are private banks, retail banks, online brokers and other distributors that provide structured solutions to high net worth or retail investors. PIPG offers warrants, certificates and notes in Switzerland, Germany and other European markets but as well in Hong Kong, South Korea, India, Japan and Singapore. PIPG covers several underlyer asset classes including equities, currencies, commodities and rates.
— PIPG was founded in 2006 and traces its roots as the ‘warrants business’ back the early 1990s in both Switzerland and Germany, but now covers markets in Asia/Pacific, EMEA and the Americas.
— PIPG has dedicated trading, sales, marketing, technology, strategies, structuring and operations teams.
The marketing team has to work with all other groups and develop and maintain product specific marketing materials.
The candidate would work with the team to provide a common depository and ownership of finished product specific marketing materials which would initially start with AIS content and then be rolled out to STS strategies as well. Further, the candidate would be required to undertake specific client portfolio analytics e.g. manager beta analysis, client portfolio analysis, customization of marketing materials for each region e.g. by currency etc
Other responsibilites are listed below:
• Standardize formatting/ look and feel and quality control across all presentations
• Materials to include presentations, brochures and possible factsheets unless these are automated
• Provide monthly performance updates of all materials (would need to be ready in the first few business days of every month)
• Upload ppt/ pdf copies of all materials monthly on a common sharepoint/ drive
• Check data consistency between presentations/ Bloomberg and other internal data sources and websites