HCM - Campus - Associate - Bangalore
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesReporting to the Revenue Lead of Campus Recruiting, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of new hire Analyst campus recruiting in India, aligned to one or more of the divisions.
• Participate in overall forecasting and determination of campus hiring needs for select businesses- Full Time, Summer Interns and Seasonal Hires.
• Identify optimum sourcing options, leveraging market and external competition due diligence.
• Plan campus events and manage logistics related to same events.
• Work with divisional business managers, leadership, school team captains and Revenue recruiters to effectively manage and resource campus recruitment events and leverage talent pipelines.
Develop full-time and summer hiring plans per school or conference and organize the recruiting strategy and execution, including marketing, events, resourcing, and targeted yields
• Communicate offer decisions to candidates both verbal and written
• Communicate status of campus hiring to business through offer tracking, campus recruitment committee postings, and divisional reporting
• Identify strategies to build flexible and diverse talent pipeline
• Build school relationships and be key contact point for select campuses, conferences and onsite events.
• Manage campus recruitment logistics ensuring seamless process. This includes event planning, marketing, resource planning and communication, event attendance and management, campus presentation and panel involvement, resume review/ selection, interview scheduling and candidate debriefing, and event post-mortem.
• Develop and manage the Summer Intern and other Seasonal Programs with divisional recruiting leads, campus recruitment committee members, diversity champions, affinity networks, and Federation team. Provide regular information to divisional champions and business leaders on hiring status of intern candidates.
• Support other recruiting efforts, where required.
Preferred Qualifications• Strong client services skills. Ability to partner with clients at all levels of the business and candidates, anticipating needs and pro-actively providing information
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Results-oriented and pro-active. Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
• Critical thinking skills- strong analytical skills to evaluate situations and hiring needs, and identify potential gaps/ risks, and areas for improvement. Provide detailed data reporting on candidate hiring to clients and Global campus teams.
• Creative skills- to assess current recruitment process versus hiring demands, areas for improvement, and solutions to meet demand more efficiently.
• Negotiation skills and ability to present ideas and build consensus with business clients.
• Broad knowledge of the financial services industry
Familiarity with recruiting cycle and recruiting philosophy
Preference for minimum of 3 years related experience and 5 years total experince
Must be willing to travel frequently
Strong communications skills – listening, written, and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail