Technology, FICC Technology, IRP Bangalore, Asia Trading Developer, Bangalore
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesAnalyst/developer to work on IRP industry initiatives. Work on multiple projects that integrate with the sales flows, both on individual projects and on larger team projects.
The candidate will:
• Design, implement, and enhance of complex e-trading solutions
• Build and manage relationships with traders, strategists, middle-office and controllers to understand and deliver technology solutions to automate e-trading flows and other aspects of the IRP business.
• Analyze, develop and deliver technology solutions to satisfy business requirements.
• Build relationships with other technology teams to leverage existing systems and processes wherever possible.
• Development – Design, build and deploy critical etrading applications – Exchange and IDB connectivity, GS offerings on retail client platforms, hedging and execution solutions, and post trade feeds, among others.
• Development will be in Java, C# or in a proprietary language (Slang/SecDb).
• Analysis - Liaise with traders, salespeople, strategists, and operations users and other technology groups to determine development requirements, specifications and priorities.
• Support – All members of our development teams rotate through support
Basic QualificationsTechnical Skills
• Extremely strong technical and analytical skills (we are relatively agnostic to language)
• 3-7 years of professional development experience in an OO language (Java/C++)
• Experience with financial services messaging (FIX/FAST) and fixed income exchange APIs preferred
• First-degree in an analytical subject (CS, Math, Engineering, Finance etc)
Additional Skills Required
• Strong analytical skills and organizational abilities
• Clear and confident communicator
• Highly motivated and intelligent individual with desire to learn complex technology flows and financial products
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2014. All rights reserved.