Securities- Prime Services- Risk Management- Analyst
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Prime Services Group within the Securities Division provides a broad range of specialized services to hedge funds, market makers, agency brokers, and institutional clients. These broadly cover: margining financing, securities lending, custody & settlement, execution and clearing services (cash and derivatives), capital introduction, consulting services, corporate action management, and accounting and portfolio analytics.
The successful candidate will join a team with global responsibilities - located in Bangalore office - that will work closely with NY, London and Hong Kong counterparts on the day to day control, analysis and risk management of global clients, as well as the evaluation of new client prospects.
An important element of the team’s role will also be the provision of analytical support required for the purposes of the development of new risk methodologies and offerings, or the re-evaluation of existing ones.
With time, the successful candidate will acquire expertise and understanding of market and credit risk management theory and best practices, technical knowledge across all asset classes, and funding and pricing aspects related to the Prime Services business areas.
• Day to day margin call analytical support to NY, LDN, HK offices
• Day to day risk exception troubleshooting, escalation and reporting
• Client signal monitoring
• Client risk analysis
• Analysis and backtesting related to methodology and platform development projects
• New client onboarding analysis spanning risk, funding and pricing
• Analytical support related to global trends and development projects
• With time, risk function related client interactions
Basic Qualifications• Analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Understanding of financial products (Options, Warrants, Convertible Bonds, Corporate Bonds, Equities, FX, Fixed Income, etc)
• Communication skills, written as well as verbal – ability to articulate and present to senior management in HK/NY/London
Preferred Qualifications• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Experience in Risk Management Analysis is preferred