IMD, Fundamental Equity Product Management, Analyst
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesDivisional Overview:
Investment Management Division (IMD) provides investment management services and offers investment products across all major asset classes to a diverse set of institutional and individual clients. IMD also offers wealth advisory services, including portfolio management and financial counseling, and brokerage and other transaction services to high-net-worth individuals and families
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
GSAM Fundamental Equity
The Fundamental Equity business is an investment teams in GSAM with a global suite of products investing in all major and developing equity markets, utilizing a fundamental stock selection process based on in depth research.
Fundamental Equity is seeking to add a highly motivated professional to its product management team. Product management is responsible for communicating the investment philosophy, process, product positioning and current market trends to clients and each of IMD’s three key distribution channels globally. The product manager will work with senior professionals on the Fundamental Equity team and throughout the organization to drive product initiatives, sales and demand for Fundamental Equity products across Institutional, Third Party and Private Wealth Management.
• Serve as a product management generalist across the Fundamental Equity platform
• Learn and communicate the Fundamental Equity Team’s investment philosophy, process, product positioning and current market trends to internal and external clients.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for clients and internal reporting across distribution channels
• Update and maintain internal databases and portfolio repository platforms
• Work with product management teams to create materials used in new business pitches and client reviews
• Develop knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape and investment team’s capabilities to facilitate improved client experience.
• Assist with the completion of Requests for Proposals and ad hoc projects. Maintain and create language to accurately reflect the investment strategy and process to prospects.
Basic Qualifications• MBA/ Masters in Finance/ CA with Equity Markets experience preferred
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use.
Preferred Qualifications• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Must be detail oriented, motivated, and hard working
• Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, personalities, and broad based coverage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment