Technology- GSAM Technology- GSAM Technology Mobile Developer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesMobile Developer within Goldman Sachs Asset Management Distribution Technology, the successful candidate will be actively involved in key projects and initiatives that impact the IMD business worldwide.
Partnering closely with colleagues across technology teams and business users, he/she will focus on ensuring high quality and timely deliverables. The candidate is also expected to have a strong technical background which he/she will effectively leverage in interactions with technology teams spanning globally and in providing support to the GSAM business users based out of Bangalore, Asia, Americas and Europe. Developer will be responsible for building mobile application for IMD sales and client facing business.
Basic Qualifications- Strong knowledge of mobile OS and platforms.
- Good leading skills
- Advanced knowledge in databases, Windows, Linux, client-server applications;
- Extended experience in system analysis and design;
- Experience working on multithreaded applications
- Experience on Sybase (or other RDBMS)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be a self-starter and a strong team player
- Have good problem solving & software design skills
- Prior experience/exposure working in technology projects in financial services an advantage
- Experience working on prototype and wireframing UX tools