Human Capital Management – BP Solutions - Analyst/ Sr Analyst– Bangalore
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
The HCM Reporting team provides the Firm’s senior management with information and analysis related to compensation and headcount. The team’s duties include regular reporting on compensation/headcount levels and trends, ad hoc analysis, and support for key firmwide initiatives (e.g., budget tracking process, global advisor on firmwide headcount tool, headcount and attrition). The team creates/maintains business objects reports to support the data needs for these initiatives.
This position is a terrific opportunity for a professional who wants to learn about or expand his/her knowledge of the compensation and HCM reporting space while building reporting solutions.
Duties & Responsibility
• Responsible for the design and development of reports using Business Objects tool
• Build Webi Reports using XI 3.1 according to business requirements
• Making modifications to the Business Objects universe and administering user access
• Responding to ad hoc requests from firmwide senior management and other functional areas across the firm
• Working with other HCM teams, regional and divisional users to understand their reporting needs and ensure assigned tasks are complete within the given timeframe
Preferred Qualifications• • 2+ years implementing Business Objects reporting solutions using Web Intelligence
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Works well under pressure
• Time management skills – can manage multiple urgent deliverables and can prioritize workload to anticipate and meet deadlines
• Good judgment – knowing when to escalate an issue
• Teamwork – ability to work well with others
• Knowledge of both relational and dimensional data modeling preferred
• Knowledge of BO Universe design, Central Management Console and Xcelsius dashboards preferred, but not required
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2014. All rights reserved.