Services, CSRE, Finance, Analyst
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThis role provides analysts with the opportunity to be part of the Corporate Services Finance and Global Reward Finance Team, supporting a variety of finance activities for the Benefits and Global Mobility Services (GMS) teams. The Analysts would be a members of the Corporate Services Finance team based in Bangalore and would work closely with the Reward Finance team.
Benefits and GMS is part of the Reward function within the Human Capital Management division. Benefits is responsible for managing the firm’s health care, life, and disability insurance offerings; health, fitness, nutrition, and work/family wellness programs; and retirement savings opportunities. GMS oversees the mobility programs and services needed to relocate eligible employees (and their families) for international expatriate and local domestic career assignments throughout the world.
The Reward Finance Team is responsible for managing the combined Benefits and GMS budget.
• Participate in monthly accounting close and general ledger reconciliations processes
• Analyze monthly / quarterly P&L variances
• Validate invoices against firm policies and vendor contract terms
• Track and facilitate invoice payments by coordinating with internal AP function and external vendors
• Develop and implement invoice tracking and P&L reporting efficiencies
• Assist with relocation compensation and balance sheet substantiation processes
• Work as integrated member of HCM team, while collaborating across multiple functions including HCM, Services, accounts payable, payroll, and accounting
• Bachelor’s degree or M.Com or CA - inter
• 2+ years of work experience, preferably in finance / accounting
• Highly developed analytical and process management skills
• Strong understanding of finance and metrics management and reporting
• Ability to see complex processes and streamline while maintaining core integrity of deliverable
• Advanced computer literacy: Advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills a requirement
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to post upward