Technology- Tech Infrastructure - Staff Depts- Editor-in-Chief, Technical Writer for the Training Team and Trainer
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include:
• Manage the TEUTR site, which offers end user documentation for workplace technology products and tools. As editor-in-chief, publish, maintain and develop the TEUTR site as technology needs evolve.
• Work with product development groups to create and publish end user documentation for products as they move from pilot to production.
• Review, test/verify, edit and publish content developed by the training team and engineering groups.
• Plan, Organize, develop and facilitate training to both Client Services support agents and end users (clients).
• Conduct training via lecture, demonstration, and practical application, using multimedia training materials and distance learning technology.
• Perform training logistics such as scheduling, tracking attendance and reporting.
• Assist global training lead with agent-facing and user-facing curricula development.
Basic QualificationsSkill set:
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
• Experience in writing and editing user documentation.
• Experience in writing training documentation for technical staff.
• Ability to absorb technical content and translate it into user-friendly guides, FAQs, tips and best practices.
• Ability to describe technical concepts and present them in a clear, professional and concise manner in both oral and written forms.
• Ability to rapidly assimilate and adapt materials for new technologies.
• Ability to break down technical topics for consumption by users who are not technically savvy.
• Ability to train very technical topics orally, visually and kinesthetically, to very technical support agents, so that support agents understand and retain content.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and train support agents on how to troubleshoot.
• An understanding of help desk workflows, including ticketing, call flow, and issue lifecycle.
• Working knowledge of computer hardware, including internal PC components, monitors, keyboards a plus.
• Familiarity with networking protocols, such as TCP/IP, and Internet protocols such as HTTP, FTP, and SSH a plus.
• Experience with Citrix remote desktop product line a plus.
• Experience as a technical support help desk agent or service center technician a plus.
• Experience in writing scripts or documentation for online learning a plus.
• Experience in Banking and/or Finance and/or Sales & Trading, a plus.
• Attention to detail. Proofreading skill a plus. Visual layout skill a plus.
• HTML a plus but not necessary.
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Kiwi.
• Strong corporate presentation skills.