Technology, Client Platforms, Marquee Web Developer, Bangalore
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesFront & Server side web development for client and internal-facing web applications. This individual will play a critical part in building up front and server side components for many high-profile web applications including the building out the front and server side technology stack for the firms internet based web trading site.
• Design components for large scale web applications
• Developing, testing and supporting features for globally deployed web apps.
• Follow best practices throughout the project lifecycle
• Participate in team-wide design and code reviews.
• Awareness to latest technical trends
Basic Qualifications• Experience in developing Java-based web applications (5+ years)
• Experience with modern JS frameworks such as JQuery, ExtJS, Prototype, Dojo, Backbone, Angular and Knockout
• Server-side Java development, experience with threading and synchronization.
• Working knowledge of enterprise database systems (Sybase or DB2)
• Experience working in Tomcat and Apache
• Unix/Linux experience
• Strong communication skills
• Self-driven , highly motivated , ability to work in a global environment
• Exposure to investment banking is a plus