IMD, Communication Group - Creative Services, Analyst
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesGoldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Global Creative Services
Global Creative Services provides creative solutions, design expertise and production services across a vast suite of GSAM marketing collateral globally. A globally integrated team sharing resources and working collaboratively across regions on global initiatives.
We are seeking a print production professional to join our global creative services team. Leveraging ideas and input from Goldman Sachs Asset Management's hundreds of investment professionals and client service experts, the IMD Communications team develops and drives our global marketing efforts, including print and digital media, as well as industry-leading events and coordinated worldwide campaigns.
This professional is primarily responsible for the print production of the template driven marketing collaterals and publications. Strong production capabilities with attention to detail and solid project management experience are required for this role. The candidate will create collateral, including but not limited to brochures, event materials, white papers, thematic campaigns and email communications. The successful candidate must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule to meet project demands and possess a high degree of service orientation with an ability and willingness to work effectively in a team environment.
• Create/format monthly and quarterly marketing documents like performance highlights, product commentaries, sell sheets, whitepapers and brochures
• Fulfill ad-hoc data information requests from sales/marketing professionals
• Partner with the broader IMD Communications team to handle publishing workflow and convert collateral from print to web and vice versa
• Track, archive and oversee all incoming files and communicate project needs to the production team
• Work within brand guidelines and design templates to spec or as otherwise directed
• Field questions from product teams and sales/marketing professionals
• Work closely with strategic marketing team to implement changes in a timely manner
• Good visual skills, logical, with a excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Assist with the implementation of new standards when necessary
• Innovate improvements in departmental procedures to increase efficiency and quality
• Perform additional team related functions and assumes additional responsibilities as requested
Basic Qualifications• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and train in new software
• Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
• Ability to drive assignments from start to finish
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, organize own work, set priorities and meet critical time deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and within a team
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Enthusiastic, open minded, approachable and able to accept responsibility and drive results
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
Preferred Qualifications• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat with experience working on PC platforms. Dreamweaver and HTML/CSS experience required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007/2010; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proofreading and quality control skills focusing on accuracy of typing, layout and format consistency
• Minimum 3 years of related print production experience in the financial sector preferred
• Interest in the Asset Management business