Technology, GSAM Technology, Strategic Client Services (SCS) , Senior Analyst Developer, Bangalore
- Job id
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesAs an Associate/ Developer within Goldman Sachs Asset Management, the successful candidate will be actively involved in key projects and initiatives that impact the Strategic Client Service (SCS) group worldwide.
Partnering closely with colleagues across technology teams and business users, he/she will focus on ensuring high quality and timely deliverables. The candidate is also expected to have a strong technical background which he/she will effectively leverage in interactions with technology teams spanning globally and in providing support to the SCS users based out of Asia, Bangalore, Europe and Americas.
The candidate will be required to work with different SCS/ Asset management teams to develop and maintain the system used by SCS group.
Basic Qualifications- Core Java
- Experience working on multithreaded applications
- Experience on Sybase (or other RDBMS)
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Be a self-starter and a strong team player
- Have good problem solving & software design skills
- Have good communication skills
Preferred Qualifications-Exposure to finance domain
-Experience with document rendering technologies (COGNOS, pdf generators)
- Experience on distributed caching/computing, high volume transaction processing environments a plus
- Prior experience/exposure working in technology projects in financial services an advantage
- Experience working on ORM tools like Hibernate