IMD, PWM, Financial Investment Professional, Analyst, San Francisco
- Job id
- San Francisco
- Full/Part Time
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesPrivate Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
A Financial Investment Professional (FIP) in PWM provides relationship management and support to PWM teams by monitoring portfolio holdings, analyzing asset allocations, researching potential investments, understanding financial market developments and trends, executing trades and marketing new business, while gaining a broad-based understanding of the asset management business.
Basic Qualifications• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
• Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Creative thinker
• Knowledge of Windows technology (Outlook, Excel and Word)
• Undergraduate degree required
• Series 7 and 66 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2012. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2014. All rights reserved.