Best of the Blog: 2013 Review
Here we highlight some of the most popular careers-focused blog posts from 2013:
- Lloyd Blankfein's Advice to Summer Interns—video interview of Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman Sachs Chairman and CEO, who offered advice to summer interns during the 2013 Summer Internship program. Read a Q&A with Gladyn, one of the 2013 summer interns in our Human Capital Management Division, and view scenes from the summer internship program around the world.
- Ask the Recruiter series—our campus recruiters from around the world offer advice about interviewing and how to stand out.
- 'Make an Impact' App—helpful app (for Android and iPhone) for navigating the job search process, from early stages of researching the firm to preparing for your first interview.
- Meet Our People—profiles where our people share their insights and perspectives on working at Goldman Sachs. Check out Going the Distance: My First Marathon—a story about an analyst on our investor relations team, who ran the New York City Marathon and finished among its elite runners.
- Explore Goldman Sachs: Careers Quiz—our new careers quiz is a starting point to learn more about our divisions and to find the ones that best suit you.
- Goldman Sachs Earns Top Employer Awards—the firm placed high in prominent employer-of-choice rankings.
- Veterans Helping Veterans—video of participants in the Goldman Sachs Veterans Integration Program helping build new homes to be given to returning veterans.
- Video: Career Advice from One of Our Bankers—Alison J. Mass, co-head of the Financial Sponsors Group in the Investment Banking Division, shared advice from what she's learned throughout her career in banking.