Best of the Blog: 2013 Review
Here we highlight some of the most popular careers-focused blog posts from 2013:
- Lloyd Blankfein's Advice to Summer Interns—video interview of Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman Sachs Chairman and CEO, who offered advice to summer interns during the 2013 Summer Internship program. View scenes from the summer internship program around the world.
- Ask the Recruiter series—our campus recruiters from around the world offer advice about interviewing and how to stand out.
- 'Make an Impact' App—helpful app (for Android and iPhone) for navigating the job search process, from early stages of researching the firm to preparing for your first interview.
- Meet Our People—profiles where our people share their insights and perspectives on working at Goldman Sachs.
- Explore Goldman Sachs: Careers Quiz—our new careers quiz is a starting point to learn more about our divisions and to find the ones that best suit you.
- Goldman Sachs Earns Top Employer Awards—the firm placed high in prominent employer-of-choice rankings.
- Veterans Helping Veterans—video of participants in the Goldman Sachs Veterans Integration Program helping build new homes to be given to returning veterans.
- Video: Career Advice from One of Our Bankers—Alison J. Mass, co-head of the Financial Sponsors Group in the Investment Banking Division, shared advice from what she's learned throughout her career in banking.