Invitation to an Engineering Recruiting Event
Goldman Sachs' Technology Division is hosting a Diversity Network Career Meetup at our New York and Jersey City offices in October. Apply now to attend this event.
Goldman Sachs is a leader in technology development. Engineering is at the critical center of our business. We solve problems that transform the way business is done, building platforms that bring value to our clients, the firm and even technology itself. Here is a chance to join our community of thought leaders.
We are looking for experienced software and infrastructure engineers to join a team of experts, working in advanced programming languages across all platforms, and creating disruptive technologies in such areas as:
- Big data
- Public/private cloud
- Open source/open stack
- Mobile apps
- Risk calculation
- User experience
- Cyber-threat detection
Learn how our fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative work environment deploys leading edge technologies, rewards innovation, empowers people early in their careers, encourages mobility across global offices, supports diversity and creates paths of opportunity—making Goldman Sachs consistently ranked one of the best places to work. Come and meet representatives of our many diversity networks, including:
- Asian Professionals Network
- Black Network
- Disability Interest Forum
- Hispanic Latino Network
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Network
- Veterans Network
- Women in Technology
If you are a highly skilled engineer in the New York/New Jersey area with two or more years’ experience, we want to learn more about you. We are looking for:
- Business Software Engineers, with strong programming skills and an interest in financial services, quantitative modelling, or infrastructure development, who will be aligned to one of the firm’s major lines of business
- Platform Engineers, with expertise in such critical areas as cloud computing, machine learning and big data; application platforms; data center products; end user and workplace solutions; developer tools and practices; and enterprise architectures
- Engineering Business Analysts with best-in-class project management, business analysis and functional expertise
- DevOps Engineers, with expertise in developing analytical models to identify risks; implementing standard software-development practices and test frameworks; managing operational risk and implementing controls to reduce risks associated with information security, system capacity and vendor products.
As used above, the term engineer is not a licensed engineer nor an individual offering engineering services to the general public under applicable law.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2014. All rights reserved.