Goldman Sachs Named on Fortune Magazine's 'Best Companies' List for 2014
Fortune magazine has named Goldman Sachs number 45 on its '100 Best Companies to Work For' list for 2014. The firm is proud to have been selected for this honor every year Fortune has published it, now for 17 consecutive years.
In the issue of Fortune which hits newsstands on January 20, 2014, a cover feature on Goldman Sachs highlights the firm's efforts to implement programs and technology to create a best-in-class work environment. The publication emphasizes the importance of the firm’s corporate culture in making it one of the best places to work.
Learn more about some of the firm's programs and initiatives mentioned by Fortune by clicking these links:
- Wellness, Child Care, Flexible Working, and other employee benefits
- Employee Affinity Networks
- Veterans Integration Program
- Returnship® Program
- Community TeamWorks
- Progress is Everyone's Business campaign
- 10,000 Women and 10,000 Small Businesses