Programs in the Americas
Brazil Intern Program
The Brazil Intern Program in São Paulo represents a unique opportunity to fully immerse you in Goldman Sachs culture.
Who Can Apply
The Brazil Intern Program is open to university and college students of all backgrounds. It is ideally suited to students who are in their penultimate or senior year.
About the Program
This extended internship runs for one to two years, depending on the intern’s college year. Following a firmwide and divisional orientation you will be working on real projects with personal and team responsibilities.
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- Login, if you are an existing user, or register
- Select position ‘Other Internships and Work Placements’
- Select program ‘Seasonal/Off Cycle Internship’
- Select location ‘Sao Paulo’
- Complete application details and submit
- Read more about how to apply
Important: You must specify all your location/division preferences at the time of application submission. If applying to programs in multiple regions, please submit your application by the earliest program deadline date to be considered. Once you have submitted your application you do not have the ability to edit your preferences, you can only go back to edit your personal contact information.