Programs in Asia Pacific
Summer Analyst Internship
A Goldman Sachs internship gives you a unique opportunity to learn about the finance industry by working side by side with the experts. Our interns don’t learn by watching, they learn by getting involved in real projects.
Who Can Apply
The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the penultimate year of study. While your discipline or major are not important, we are looking for candidates with an outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial markets.
The deadlines for the 2013 summer analyst internship programs are:
- Asia (ex Japan): Asia Pacific ex Japan – 25 November 2012
- Japan: Please click here
Australia 2013/4 Summer Analyst Program
- Sydney, Melbourne, Perth: Applications for the 2013-14 Summer Analyst Program are now open.
- Melbourne applications close: 12 noon (AEST) Thursday 27 June, 2013
Sydney and Perth applications close: 12 noon (AEST) Thursday 25 July, 2013
- Applications Open:
New Zealand 2013/4 Summer Analyst Program
- Applications for the 2013-14 Auckland Summer Analyst Program are now closed.
About the Program
This is a 10 or 11 week program designed to fully immerse you in the day-today activities of one of our divisions. The program starts with a one-day orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Goldman Sachs. You will also receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed in your division.
After training, you will receive real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day to day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee. Along with fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within our industry. Successful Summer Analysts may be invited back to join our New Analyst program in a full time position.
How to Apply
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- Login, if you are an existing user, or register
- Select position ‘Summer Internship’
- Select program ‘Summer Analyst’
- Complete application details and submit
- Read more about how to apply
Important: You must specify all your location/division preferences at the time of application submission. If applying to programs in multiple regions, please submit your application by the earliest program deadline date to be considered. Once you have submitted your application you do not have the ability to edit your preferences, you can only go back to edit your personal contact information.