Video Webcast Series
Goldman Sachs: Inside Look
Virtual Information Sessions and Recruiting Effort
At Goldman Sachs, we’re interested in finding talent across the country. And while we can’t visit every campus, we want to ensure all students have the opportunity to see what the firm has to offer.
That’s why we developed the Inside Look Virtual Information Sessions and recruiting process. With details about our 15 divisions, the recruiting process, and tips to become a stronger candidate, the Inside Look Virtual Information Sessions are a valuable resource for any interested student.
Steps for this process:
1) Register below to attend the virtual information sessions of your choice
2) Complete an application on goldmansachs.com/careers by 11:59 p.m. by November 18, 2013 using code GS14
3) If selected, interview at the Goldman Sachs office location of your preference
GS INSIDE LOOK: VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION LINKS
|Overview of the Firm/Skills Sessions||Date|| Time
|Overview of The Firm||15 Oct|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
| SLC Opportunities: Overview of the Firm
||16 Oct|| 6:00pm - 6:45pm EST
|Resume Writing/Interview Skills||17 Oct|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
|Divisional Overviews||Date|| Time
|Securities Overview||21 Oct|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
|Global Investment Research (GIR) Overview||21 Oct|| 6:30pm - 7:15pm EST
|Finance Overview||28 Oct|| 3:30pm - 4:15pm EST
|Technology Overview||29 Oct|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
|Services Overview||29 Oct|| 6:30pm - 7:15pm EST
|Human Capital Management (HCM) Overview||30 Oct|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
|Operations Overview||30 Oct|| 6:30pm - 7:15pm EST
|Investment Management (IMD) Overview||04 Nov|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
|Investment Banking (IBD) Overview||04 Nov|| 6:30pm - 7:15pm EST
|Global Compliance Overview||05 Nov|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
|Realty Management (RMD) Overview||05 Nov|| 6:30pm - 7:15pm EST
|Internal Audit Overview||06 Nov|| 5:00pm - 5:45pm EST
Please note: Log in details for each event will be provided upon completion of registration.
- This process offers you the opportunity to be considered for a summer analyst interview to the extent that we do not already host interviews on your campus.
- Location/Division Selection: You can express interest in up to three locations and divisions and enter up to two application codes if you are interested in other Goldman Sachs programs. Please note you may apply only once for the 2014 recruiting year and will not be able to make additional changes to your application once submitted.
|Executive Office||New York City Area|
|Finance||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas|
|Global Compliance||New York City Area, Salt Lake City|
|Global Investment Research||New York City Area|
|Human Capital Management||New York City Area, Salt Lake City|
|Internal Audit||New York City Area|
|Investment Banking||New York, Chicago, Houston, Irving, Los Angeles, Calgary, Toronto|
|Investment Management||Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington D.C., Salt Lake City|
|Legal||New York City Area|
|Merchant Banking||Dallas, New York City Area|
|Operations||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas|
|Securities||Boston, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Houston, Dallas|
|Services||New York City Area|
|Technology||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas|
- Unsure of Subdivision? – If you are unsure as to which group or subdivision that you prefer within one of our divisions, please leave this section blank and you will be considered for all groups hiring for that division.
- Studying Abroad in Spring 2014? – Use code ABROAD14 if you will be studying abroad during the Spring 2014 semester and will be unavailable to interview on campus at that time.
- Interested in the Scholarship for Excellence (SFE)? – The Goldman Sachs SFE recognizes outstanding achievement and community service of diverse sophomores and juniors. The award is an integral part of our diversity recruiting effort, helping to attract Black, Hispanic and Native American students to careers at Goldman Sachs. If you are interested in applying, please include the SFE code in your online application (SFE14).
- Interested in one of our other regions? – If you are interested in a region outside of this process, see additional information on our regional recruiting processes. Please note in order to be considered, you must apply by the earlier deadline and your application will be considered by that division or region at the appropriate timeline.
For additional application tips, review our Application FAQs and Checklist.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.