Video Webcast Series
Goldman Sachs: Inside Look
Virtual Information Sessions and Recruiting Effort
At Goldman Sachs, we’re interested in finding talent across the country. And while we can’t visit every campus, we want to ensure all students have the opportunity to see what the firm has to offer.
That’s why we developed the Inside Look Virtual Information Sessions and recruiting process. With details about our 15 divisions, the recruiting process, and tips to become a stronger candidate, the Inside Look Virtual Information Sessions are a valuable resource for any interested student.
Steps for this process:
1) Register below to attend our virtual information sessions of your choice.* By signing up through the link below you will receive regular emails about our webinar dates and times
2) Complete an application on goldmansachs.com/careers by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 19, 2014
3) If selected, interviews will be held at the Goldman Sachs office location of your preference
*- ALL VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS WILL BE HELD FROM 7PM – 8PM EASTERN TIME
GS INSIDE LOOK: VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS SCHEDULE AND REGISTRATION LINKS
|Skill Session 1: Resume Writing & Interview Skills||September 15, 2014|
|GS Overview||September 17, 2014|
|Global Investment Research Division Overview||September 19, 2014|
|Operations Division Overview||September 22, 2014|
|Investment Banking Division Overview||September 24, 2014|
|GS Outside New York||September 29, 2014|
|Finance Division Overview||September 30, 2014|
|Skill Session 2: Brand/Effective Communication||October 1, 2014|
|Securities Division Overview||October 6, 2014|
|HCM Division Overview||October 7, 2014|
|Compliance, Legal, and IA Division Overviews||October 8, 2014|
|Technology Division Overview||October 9, 2014|
|Services Division Overview||October 14, 2014|
|Investment Management Division Overview||October 15, 2014|
Please note: Login details for each event will be provided regularly based on the date and time of the sessions. These sessions have been pre-recorded and made available to help you learn more about the firm.
- This process offers you the opportunity to be considered for a summer analyst interview to the extent that we do not already host interviews on your campus.
- Location/Division Selection: You can express interest in up to three locations and divisions and enter up to two application codes if you are interested in other Goldman Sachs programs. Please note you may apply only once for the 2015 recruiting year and will not be able to make additional changes to your application once submitted.
|Executive Office||New York City Area|
|Finance||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Irving|
|Global Compliance||New York City Area, Salt Lake City|
|Global Investment Research||New York City Area|
|Human Capital Management||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Irving|
|Internal Audit||New York City Area|
|Investment Banking||New York City Area, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas/Irving, Chicago, Calgary, Toronto|
|Investment Management||Atlanta, Boston, Burlington, Chicago, Dallas, Greenwich, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City Area, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington D.C., West Palm Beach,Salt Lake City|
|Legal||New York City Area|
|Merchant Banking||Dallas/Irving, New York City Area|
|Operations||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Irving|
|Securities||Boston, Chicago, New York City Area, San Francisco, Houston, Dallas/Irving|
|Services||New York City Area, Salt Lake City|
|Technology||New York City Area, Salt Lake City, Dallas/Irving|
- Unsure of Subdivision? – If you are unsure as to which group or subdivision that you prefer within one of our divisions, please leave this section blank and you will be considered for all groups hiring for that division.
- Studying Abroad in Spring 2015? – If you will be studying abroad during the Spring 2015 semester and will be unavailable to interview on campus at that time, please apply by October 19. To the extent that you are selected to interview, we will make an effort to interview you in the fall.
- Interested in the Scholarship for Excellence (SFE)? – The Goldman Sachs SFE recognizes outstanding achievement and community service of diverse sophomores and juniors. The award is an integral part of our diversity recruiting effort, helping to attract Black, Hispanic and Native American students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
- Interested in one of our other regions? – If you are interested in a region outside of this process, see additional information on our regional recruiting processes. Please note in order to be considered, you must apply by the earlier deadline and your application will be considered by that division or region at the appropriate timeline.
For additional application tips, review our Application FAQs and Checklist.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.