- 2014 Photo Gallery
- A Look at Goldman Sachs Community TeamWorks [3:22]
- 2013 Photo Gallery
- 2012 Photo Gallery
- 2011 Photo Gallery
- 2010 Photo Gallery
- 2009 Photo Gallery
- 2008 Photo Gallery
Community TeamWorks is a global volunteer initiative that enables our people to drive tangible progress in communities where we work and live. At least one day a year, people from our offices work in partnership with local nonprofit organizations around the world, contributing their expertise and ideas to help make a meaningful difference.
In 2014, 52 Goldman Sachs offices partnered with nearly 900 nonprofit organizations on over 1,580 projects worldwide. More than 25,000 Goldman Sachs people, family and friends joined together to contribute over 125,000 hours to the communities where we work and live.
For highlights of our 2014 Community TeamWorks program, read our 2014 Progress Report, which shows the community impact of ten projects in Boston, Salt Lake City, Fukushima, Bangalore, London, São Paulo, New York and New Jersey.
Through cross-divisional, team based Community TeamWorks projects, our people bring to our community the same qualities they bring to their professional work: excellence, commitment, innovation, energy, new ideas, and an appreciation of both the big picture and the importance of the individual.
- Community TeamWorks 2014 Progress Report PDF, 0 MB
- Community TeamWorks 2013 Progress Report PDF, 5 MB
- Community TeamWorks 2012 Impact Report PDF, 544 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2011 Impact Report PDF, 438 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2010 Impact Report PDF, 202 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2009 Impact Report PDF, 1.7 MB
- Community TeamWorks 2008 Impact Report PDF, 162 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2007 Impact Report – 10 Year Summary PDF, 436 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2007 Impact Report PDF, 68 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2006 Impact Report PDF, 103 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2005 Impact Report PDF, 110 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2004 Impact Report PDF, 42 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2003 Impact Report PDF, 595 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2002 Impact Report PDF, 77 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2001 Impact Report PDF, 174 K
- Community TeamWorks 2000 Impact Report PDF, 602 KB