Thinking. Connecting. Delivering.
A global credit market requires a global investment strategy. Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s Global High Yield strategy provides investors with access to a broader set of opportunities - to gain the benefits of diversification and risk management in today’s evolving credit environment.
Global Approach – Capturing global sources of value
• Analysing the impact that global trends can have on domestic markets
• Seeking to uncover opportunities across borders and in under-researched markets
Specialisation – Innovative ideas from independent strategy teams
• Investment teams of specialists with the ability to generate value in the increasingly competitive fixed income markets
• Empowering these focussed, agile teams to directly implement investment ideas as they identify market opportunities
Risk Managed Approach – The foundation of our investment process
• Ensuring our client portfolios are exposed to the optimal mix of potential return sources
• Monitoring portfolios daily with oversight by an independent risk group
Diversification and favourable return potential
Any investor seeking diversification benefits by adding a fixed income option that is less interest-rate sensitive and with favorable return potential than other fixed income asset classes.
Disclosure: High-yield, lower-rated securities involve greater price volatility and present greater credit risks than higher-rated fixed income securities.
The portfolio risk management process includes an effort to monitor and manage risk, but does not imply low risk.