Real Estate Financing Group
The Real Estate Financing Group, through its commercial mortgage platform in Irving, TX, is a leading full-service commercial mortgage lender.
- Provides fast quotes, commitments and closings
- Offers expertise in relevant local real estate issues
- Serves clients with a dedicated, experienced team
We offer a fixed-rate loan program with the following indicative terms:
- Eligible property types: Stabilized-only — Retail, Office, Hotels *full & limited-service), Industrial and Multifamily Apartments
- Loan amount: $5 million minimum
- Loan-to-value ratio: Maximum of 80% LTV (with Mezz)
- Debt yield: Minimum 8.25% Debt Yield (10.5% for Hotels) based on Underwritten Net Cash Flow. Lower Debt Yields will be considered on a selective basis.
- Loan pricing: Fixed-rate will vary based upon loan term, specific asset and leverage characteristics
- Amortization: 30-year (Interest Only available on select basis)
- Loan term: 5 and 10-year loan terms available
- Processing fee: $7,500-$15,000
- Borrowing entity: Must be bankruptcy-remote, special purpose entity
- Recourse: Loan shall be non-recourse, with standard non-recourse carve-outs
- Reserves: Reserves may be required for capital items such as replacements, tenant improvements and leasing commissions
- Defeasance option: Following a lock-out period, defeasance shall be allowed
- Loan servicing: A Goldman Sachs affiliate or its designee shall service the loan
Our offices are located in New York, NY and Irving, TX.
We can be reached by email, or at the following numbers:
+1 800 710 7616
+1 972 501 3900
The information and loan terms set forth above are provided for informational purposes only and are not to be used or considered as an offer or a solicitation to make a loan. These terms are indicative and subject to change at any time without notice. The loan product described above may not be available in all geographic areas and qualifications for this product are subject to final determination by Goldman, Sachs & Co (GS & Co) and/or its affiliates. Lending entity is generally Goldman Sachs Mortgage Company (GSMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs Bank USA. GSMC does not originate multifamily mortgage loans. Employees, agents and contractors of GSMC, however, provide services to affiliates of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ("GS Group") related to GS Group’s origination of multifamily loans, including in connection with the underwriting and closing of such loans.