Client Commission Management
The Client Commission Management (CCM) Group is a global business responsible for serving the commission account management needs of our execution clients, including hedge funds, institutions and other financial service providers.
CCM programs enable clients to leverage a portion of the trading commissions generated with Goldman Sachs to pay for research and brokerage services consistent with applicable regulations. Our client service offering encompasses:
- Client commission account management, via one of the following:
- Client Commission Arrangement
- Commission Sharing Arrangement
- Fully disclosed Introducing Broker/Correspondent Clearing Arrangement
- Web portal to track commission account balances, transactions and research services provided
- Relationship management, including industry and general business trends
- Operational management, including trade reconciliation and payment processing
- Customized solutions for trade allocation across execution platforms
- Broker consolidation programs
Our team is committed to providing excellence in our service offerings, enhanced reporting and technologies as well as quality programs to assist clients with their independent research and brokerage payment needs. If you are interested in learning more, please contact the Client Commission Management Group.