Goldman Sachs Bridge to Banking
At Goldman Sachs diversity matters. The GS Bridge to Banking Program is an opportunity for a diverse set of experienced professionals to transition their prior work experience to a career in investment banking. Successful candidates will join our team of world-class investment bankers as they begin their career advising our clients on some of the world’s most complex and consequential financial transactions. Our industry-leading Bridge to Banking Program will provide you with training designed to develop your technical and financial skills, deepen your professional network, and integrate into the Goldman Sachs culture.
This is a full-time Investment Banking Associate position. Bridge to Banking is only offered in our New York, NY location.
2023 application information will be available soon.
Skills and Experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience post undergrad or current GS Associate and above
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Current US Work Authorization required
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong quantitative/analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Deadline-driven time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
- Seeking professional applicants from a broad range of industries