Goldman Sachs Bridge to Banking
At Goldman Sachs diversity matters. The Goldman Sachs (GS) Bridge to Banking Program is an opportunity for a diverse set of experienced professionals to transition their prior work experience to a career in investment banking. Successful candidates will join our team of world-class investment bankers as they begin their career advising our clients on some of the world’s most complex and consequential financial transactions. Our industry-leading Bridge to Banking Program will provide you with training designed to develop your technical and financial skills, deepen your professional network, and integrate into the Goldman Sachs culture.
This is a full-time Investment Banking Associate position. Bridge to Banking is only offered in our New York, NY location.
- Applications for the 2023 Bridge to Banking program are now closed.
- If you are interested in staying up to date on our 2024 Bridge to Banking Program, please click here and submit your information for our team to stay in touch.
Skills and Experience we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience with no prior investment banking experience and if you are a current GS employee, you must be an Associate level or above in addition to the minimum years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Current US Work Authorization required*
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong quantitative/analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Deadline-driven time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
- Seeking professional applicants from a broad range of industries