Calling all HBCU students and alums! Our HBCU Possibilities Summit application is open and we want YOU to apply. Our Possibilities Summit is an interactive, four-week long virtual program for HBCU students and recent grads. This program is open to all majors and career trajectories, and is designed to prepare you for a career at Goldman Sachs.
- July 12th – August 6th 2021
As a participant you will:
- Gain the tools and skillsets required to successfully navigate the interview process
- Build a foundational network with both your program cohort and GS professionals to leverage as you pursue opportunities at the firm
- Develop a deeper understanding of the professional skills you currently possess as you consider your career choices and division(s) of interest
- Have the assurance that your authentic self will be embraced by our people, culture, and Diversity and Inclusion offerings
- Receive an introduction to all the firm has to offer to support its people and individual career development
Please expect to commit approximately two hours to programming per week.
Virtual Spring Programs and Eligibility
Dates and eligibility for our 2022 Spring Possibilities Summits will be announced in November