Gain real-life perspective on the industry while making invaluable connections
Our Goldman Sachs LGBT+ Possibilities Summit is an interactive multi-day program for LGBT+ undergraduate college freshmen and sophomores. The program is open to all majors and provides to students an introduction to the financial world through hands on experience, key insights into the Goldman Sachs culture, and networking opportunities with professionals at the firm.
As a participant, you will:
- Connect with GS recruiters and discover the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Have the opportunity to interview for a summer analyst or full-time analyst role within one or more of our divisions
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Expand your network and work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Interact with members of our LGBT Network to hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Date: This program date has passed. Please check this fall for 2021 program details.
Eligibility: students graduating from college/university between December 2021 - June 2023 who identify as LGBT+.