Let your authentic self shine as part of the new Goldman Sachs Legal Insight Programme.
In a UK first, the EMEA Legal Department at Goldman Sachs, together with founding partners, Hogan Lovells, Hyatt, and EY are delighted to offer a cross-sector job shadowing and skills training programme for LGBT+ law students.
Should you decide to apply (and we hope you do!) there will be many opportunities to find out more about the programme. All we ask is that you have a thirst for knowledge, and are interested in exploring the legal profession, in practice, across different industries. We see your application as the start of a conversation between us.
We’d love to start a conversation with you on the possibility of achieving your professional aspirations as part of the Goldman Sachs Legal Insight Programme.
Location and Key Dates
The programme will take place in Central London and you must be available on all of the following dates:
- Meet the Founding Partners Day: 26 April 2019
- Orientation: 20 – 21 June 2019
- Programme: 24 – 28 June 2019, 8 – 12 July 2019 and 23 – 26 July 2019
- Send us your CV and cover letter;
- Tell us about yourself and what you hope to get out of the programme in the cover letter;
- You may be invited for an in-person one-day ‘Meet the Founding Partners Day’ where you will have the opportunity to meet representatives from Goldman Sachs, EY, Hogan Lovells and Hyatt. The day will allow us to have conversations about the programme and to get to know each other better through group and one-to-one discussions.
How to Apply
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23:59 BST on 11 April 2019.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please reach us at email@example.com.