Direct Private Investing
Equity - Growth Strategy
Helping entrepreneurs scale businesses through strategic capital and worldwide network.
GS Growth focuses exclusively on investments in growth stage and technology-driven companies. A part of Goldman Sachs' Merchant Banking Division, we have invested more than $5 billion in strategic capital for entrepreneurs and management to execute long-term growth plans since 1994.
We believe by partnering with strong management teams and leveraging the resources of the firm, we can help companies grow into market leaders and create long-term value for their customers, partners, and shareholders. The team targets investments ranging in size of $25 million+ in companies with the following characteristics:
- Proven management team
- Strong financial track record and 20%+ annual revenue growth
- Large market opportunity
- Innovative technology or proprietary processes that create a sustainable competitive advantage
Aside from our 25+ years of corporate investing experience, our portfolio companies have access to the broad range of resources offered by Goldman Sachs, including:
- Global network of client relationships that can be important in structuring and operating successful business ventures, and recruiting senior executives and board directors
- Access to market insights and sophisticated financial advice
- Availability of additional resources and capital to enable continued organic growth, acquisitions, or geographic expansion
To discuss ways in which we can partner with you to achieve your financing objectives, please contact us at email@example.com