Diversity and Inclusion
Employee Affinity Networks
Employee affinity networks and interest forums, which are open to all professionals at Goldman Sachs, develop programs that support our firm’s diversity and inclusion strategy.
They offer training and educational programs, create networking forums, host leadership conferences, and sponsor client events. We have developed and support over 80 affinity networks and interest forums globally, including the following:
- The Asian Professionals Network
- The Firmwide Black Network
- The Firmwide Hispanic/Latin Network
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Network
- The Goldman Sachs Women’s Network
- The Disability Interest Forum
- The Working Parent Forum
- The Informal Religious Support Groups
- The Goldman Sachs Veterans Network
These groups provide an opportunity for our people to share concerns and feedback, and to develop professional relationships with those from other business units and divisions. Additionally, they help our people to identify opportunities for professional development and advancement to help them achieve their full potential.