The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
- Registrations: November 23, 2021 – 9:00am IST to January 9, 2022 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: January 16, 2022
- Technical Test: February 27, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Those shortlisted post the Aptitude Test will also be engaged in a month long coursework in the build-up to the Technical Test in order to help them prepare and upskill for the next assessment
- Interviews: First week of March, 2022 to the Third week of March, 2022 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire - May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire - April/July intake)
To apply for 2022 Summer Internship positions, please click the “Register” button below.
To apply for 2022 New Analyst (Full-time) positions, please click the “Register” button below.