The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
- Registrations: July 14, 2020 – 9:00am to August 6, 2020 – 11:59pm
- Aptitude Test: August 9, 2020
- GS Learning: August, 2020 to October, 2020
- Technical Test: October 17, 2020
- Interviews: October 2020 (Date TBC)
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire - May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire - April/July intake)
In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or full-time recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process.
To apply for the program, please click the “Register” button below.