Community TeamWorks is our global volunteer initiative that allows our people to take a day out of the office and spend it volunteering with local nonprofit organizations.
In 2013, 50 Goldman Sachs offices partnered with over 900 nonprofit Community Partners worldwide. More than 25,000 Goldman Sachs people, family and friends joined together to contribute over 125,000 hours to the communities where we live and work.
For highlights of our 2013 Community TeamWorks program, read our 2013 Progress Report, which shows the community impact of eight projects in Chicago, New York, London, Bangalore, Hong Kong, Beijing and Tokyo.
Through cross-divisional, team based Community TeamWorks projects, our people bring to our community the same qualities they bring to their professional work: excellence, commitment, innovation, energy, new ideas, and an appreciation of both the big picture and the importance of the individual.
- Community TeamWorks 2013 Progress Report PDF, 5 MB
- Community TeamWorks 2012 Impact Report PDF, 544 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2011 Impact Report PDF, 438 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2010 Impact Report PDF, 202 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2009 Impact Report PDF, 1.7 MB
- Community TeamWorks 2008 Impact Report PDF, 162 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2007 Impact Report – 10 Year Summary PDF, 436 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2007 Impact Report PDF, 68 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2006 Impact Report PDF, 103 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2005 Impact Report PDF, 110 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2004 Impact Report PDF, 42 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2003 Impact Report PDF, 595 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2002 Impact Report PDF, 77 KB
- Community TeamWorks 2001 Impact Report PDF, 174 K
- Community TeamWorks 2000 Impact Report PDF, 602 KB