Gain real-life perspective on the industry while making invaluable connections
The Goldman Sachs Trader Academy, the first of its kind in the region and industry, provides women students in their penultimate year of studies the opportunity to learn more about trading over three onsite training days. The aim is to upskill and prepare women into future trading roles.
The Trader Academy is an interactive three month programme, open to all degree backgrounds and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Diversity is at the forefront of what we do at Goldman Sachs. Read here to hear from Kunal Shah, head of Global Currencies and Emerging Markets Trading in EMEA, speaking about the importance of and his personal investment in the Women’s Trader Academy.
Learn more about the success of our previous Trader Academy here
Apply To This Programme
- Apply online via gs.com/careers to 2021 EMEA Global Markets Summer Analyst Programme
- Under the 'Affiliation / Upload Resume' section, specify ‘TraderAcademy19’ in the Job Code field
- Application Deadline: 23 August 2020