Applications are now open for the 10,000 Women Growth Fellowship.
This exciting opportunity will include an intensive program of events held over three days, followed by a three-month mentoring program, for 10,000 Women graduates from all over the world.
The 2022 Fellowship will be in person, travel restrictions permitting.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Coaching sessions with Goldman Sachs people to discuss their unique business challenges and plans for growth
- Collaborative training events with business experts covering essential skills such as marketing, leadership and resilience
- Opportunities to network with Goldman Sachs people, be paired with with a Goldman Sachs mentor, and join fellow 10,000 Women graduates from across the world
Who is eligible to apply?
All women who:
- Have completed all ten weeks of the 10,000 Women online course and registered with 10,000 Women
- Operate a business in an eligible economy
- Are available to travel and take part in a 3-day program of events in March 2022
The 10,000 Women Growth Fellows graduated from Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women online.
You can access this free, online course for women entrepreneurs on Coursera.