The 10,000 Women Growth Fellowship is an exciting opportunity for our alumni, kick-starting with an intensive program of events held over four days, followed by a four-month mentoring program, for 10,000 Women graduates from around the world.
The 2023 Growth Fellowship will be an in-person event, travel restrictions permitting.
Those accepted onto the Growth Fellowship will receive:
- Coaching sessions with Goldman Sachs professionals to discuss their unique business challenges and plans for growth
- Collaborative training events with business experts covering essential skills such as marketing, leadership and resilience
- Opportunities to network with Goldman Sachs professionals, be paired with a mentor, and join fellow 10,000 Women graduates from across the world
Eligible Growth Fellow applicants must first be a graduate from Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Women online business education course. You can access this free, online course for women entrepreneurs on Coursera. Coursera.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Growth Fellowship?
The Growth Fellowship is a prestigious event for select graduates of the 10,000 Women program. Successful applicants will be invited to the Goldman Sachs offices in New York and Washington, D.C. to take part in an intensive four-day program of customized training, coaching and advice sessions with senior leaders and experts from Goldman Sachs, and other partners of the 10,000 Women program. This will be followed by an ongoing four-month virtual coaching program.
2. When will it take place?
The four-day program of 2023 Growth Fellowship events will take place during Women’s History Month in March. The ongoing program will continue thereafter.
3. How do I apply in the future?
Applications are currently closed. For future years, if you have registered your details with 10,000 Women and are eligible to be considered for the Growth Fellowship, you will receive instructions on how to apply upon completing all 10 courses in the collection. If you have already completed the courses, you will receive an email containing further information when applications open.
4. When will I know if I have been selected?
Representatives from the University of Leeds will be in touch with you. If your application is shortlisted, you may be invited to take part in an online interview.
5. I completed the course in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin or Hindi. Can I apply?
Yes, but please note that the interview process and events will take place in English. Participants must demonstrate a sufficient level of proficiency in English to be successful.
6. I have a question about the Growth Fellowship – who should I contact?
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org