Careers Privacy Notice
Goldman Sachs respects the privacy of the personal information that we obtain from you via this system. All such information is referred to in this notice as "Personal Data".
Your Personal Data will only be used:
- to register you for Goldman Sachs - sponsored events and to contact you regarding other such events that may be of interest to you based on the Personal Data you submit;
- for activities related to general human resources management and administration, including statistical analysis and the ongoing evaluation of our recruiting programs;
- for proprietary research initiatives such as surveys conducted by or on behalf of the firm's brand marketing and communications functions; and
- to send you newsletters, briefings, and other materials regarding Goldman Sachs and its views (subject to your ability to opt-out, at any time, from receiving such materials).
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and processed by the Goldman Sachs group of companies ("Group"), its duly appointed agents performing services for the Group or to a regulator if required by law. These companies exist in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Transfer may be made to parts of the Group in countries that may or may not have data protection laws. By submitting your Personal Data, you acknowledge that such transfers may occur and, if and to the extent required by law, you consent to such transfers as well as the processing of your Personal Data as described in this notice. In providing your email address, residential address and telephone numbers, you agree that Goldman Sachs may contact you through any of those media unless you have indicated otherwise.
Other than to those individuals and entities set out below, your Personal Data will not be revealed by Goldman Sachs to any third party unless we have your permission or we are under a legal or regulatory obligation or other duty to do so. Your Personal Data may be disclosed by Goldman Sachs to:
- any entities with the Group;
- third parties performing human resources management or administration services for Goldman Sachs;
- third parties performing web development, hosting, or maintenance services for Goldman Sachs; and
- regulators as required by applicable law or regulation.
Goldman Sachs may retain and use your Personal Data for the purposes set out above subsequent to your attending any of our sponsored events.
In most cases, your Personal Data will be controlled by the Human Capital Management Division of Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC in New York. The names and addresses of other Group companies that may handle such data can be found on the Goldman Sachs website. In exercising any applicable right, you may be required to supply a valid means of identification, such as a copy of your passport, as a security precaution to assist us in preventing the unauthorized disclosure of your Personal Data. We will process your request within the time provided by applicable law.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC participates in E-Verify, click here for details.
Click here for U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division information.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC participa en E-Verify, haga clic aqui para más información.
Haga clic aqui para información sobre ‘The U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division’.
Australia and New Zealand
Candidates Applying to Group Entities Located in the Republic of Korea
The following Group entity is subject to the Personal Information Protection Act in the Republic of Korea: Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Seoul Branch (collectively, “you” and “us”). Accordingly, in order for us to collect your personal information and transfer such information (as defined below), where appropriate, you must read and consent to the terms and conditions here.
By clicking “I Agree”, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you have read and accept the Goldman Sachs Group Privacy Statement; and
- your Personal Data may be transferred and processed overseas by other entities within the Goldman Sachs group of companies in any of its locations worldwide, in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or feedback about this statement or any privacy issues concerning the Goldman Sachs Group, please contact the Privacy Officer, Goldman Sachs & Partners Australia Group Holdings Pty Ltd, GPO Box 2050, Melbourne, Vic, 3001 at any time in writing.