Veterans Integration Program
At Goldman Sachs, we are committed to supporting our military veterans and believe that diversity in experience is an asset to the firm.
Aimed at supporting military personnel transitioning to the civilian workforce, the Goldman Sachs Veteran's Integration Program (VIP) serves as a cornerstone experience for candidates looking to explore what their career within the firm could look like.
VETERANS AND ARMED FORCES INTEGRATION PROGRAMS
Americas Veterans Integration Program (VIP)
The Goldman Sachs Veteran’s Integration Program provides candidates the opportunity to hone their skills, connect with mentors, and discover the range of opportunities available to them as a transitioning veteran. This one-year, specially curated program will contain two core stages:
Stage 1: January 2023 to April 2023
Participants will have access to professional development, skill building, and network growth through:
- Have an aligned a mentor who will advocate on their behalf throughout the program and application process
- Learn more about the opportunities available within our divisions
- Attend interview and resume workshops aimed at connecting a wide range of military experience to the candidate's roles of interest
- Increase their understanding of the financial markets through our Capital Markets series
- Network with senior leaders and members of the Goldman Sachs Veteran’s Network
- Leverage a learning engagement platform that allows for connectivity between program participants and GS professionals outside of scheduled sessions
Stage 2: May 2023 to December 2023
Following training and professional development, participants will continue to engage in online skill-based trainings, mentor connectivity, and application guidance:
- Robust online technical skills training with an emphasis on professional interest identification and role-alignment
- Continued guidance from both our diversity and experienced hire recruiting teams as they explore and apply for open roles
- Mentor connectivity throughout the year to increase candidate advocacy regardless of application timeline and ensure opportunities for support are clear and accessible
Program Structure - Hybrid Model:
- Program kick-off (hybrid training): January 30, 2023 – February 1, 2023
- Virtual training: February 2023 – December 2023
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum one year of military service
- Military separation date between December 2020 and April 2023
- Open to both enlisted and commissioned personnel
Applications close on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 11:59pm ET.
If you have questions or need accommodations: please email the Diversity Recruiting Team.
EMEA Veterans Integration Programme (VIP) 2023
Our EMEA Veterans Integration Programme provides access to our firm through a 12-week, paid internship where you will be able to leverage your military skills such as leadership, teamwork, and problem solving. During the course, we run a number of events and initiatives to support the class with their transition into civilian life, such as a Capital Markets training session, a Senior Speaker Series and networking lunches. The class then spend the rest of the internship with their respective divisions on the desk and are expected to deliver a project in some form. We will then work with the class to support and guide them with interview preparation for full-time roles at Goldman Sachs..
Programme Dates: 12 weeks commencing February 2023
Birmingham and London Virtual Insight Evening
Tuesday 6th September 2022
Presentations: 6.00pm – 7.30pm (BST)
Networking: 7.30pm- 9.00pm (BST)
Application window for 2023 programme: 1st August 2022 - 2nd October 2022
- Minimum of one year military service
- Military separation date between April 2020 and March 2023
- Must not have entered full time paid employment since leaving the service (excluding internships)
Spouses & Domestic Partners:
We are accepting applications from spouses and domestic partners of those who have served in the military, whereby a domestic partner includes a Civil Union partner, and live-in partner (living together for at least 12 months).
India Armed Forces Integration Program
Launched in 2014, the 12-week Goldman Sachs Armed Forces Integration Program (AFIP) provides officers joining the workforce after serving in the armed forces with an opportunity to develop their professional skills, strengthen their understanding of financial services and prepare for future careers in the industry. Learn more